Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sick Sandwich



Named so because the sandwich is sick and so am I. New York welcomed me back last night by giving me a cold but that hasn't stopped me from preparing myself delicious sandwiches. Like this multi-grain "sandwich thin" (great for toasting) filled with salami, bocconcini, tomato, basil, dijon, mayo, and salt & pepper.

I've got some sandwich photos that will hopefully be coming by media mail eventually and I'm working on a post about homemade condiments. Moving across the country sort of put this blog on the back burner. But I'm back for the time being and so is Sandwich Worldview.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, once again, you eat the most awesome sandwiches. You put my sandwich eating to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for the contined support. it's nice to know that at least one person appreciates this stuff!

    ReplyDelete