Saturday, December 19, 2009

BUNK IS BUNK



I'm currently in Redding, CA digesting a roast beef and cheddar sandwich on Dutch Crunch bread (post coming soon). I'm pretty low on monies so I had to chose between this kewl coat at Salvation Army or a sandwich and naturally I chose the latter. Once in awhile it's good to treat oneself, etc. which leads me to Bunk, this sandwich joint in Portland. The place was packed when Hilary and I went for lunch on Black Friday so I had a good feeling about it. All those people must be fools cuz the turkey cranberry sauce option had some nasty (gag-inducing fatty) pieces of meat in it and the Italian combo sub was so drenched in vinegar you could barely taste the other ingredients. They looked so good... and yet... such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment